Thursday, May 24, 2007

Days Like Today

I hate days like today. I forgot to turn my alarm on, so I woke up at 6:25 AM. (My alarm had been set for 5:25 AM and I'm almost always up and moving by 6:00 AM.) The dog had gone on the floor, necessitating me spending 30 min. cleaning up the floor. Between both of the above and added delays, I didn't leave the house until 9:08 AM, get into work until 9:35 AM and start billing until 10:04 AM. When you need to rack up 7 hours of billables per day, starting at 10:04 AM is not good. It is very not good. Add into this that my car's tape player currently refuses to play the cassette that enables me to listen to my iPod in the car and my coffee is upsetting my stomach today. Yeah, I'm not in a very good mood here.

*sigh*

[N.B. This post is backdated to reflect its time of writing rather than its time of posting.]