Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm late! I'm late! (aka The List)

Though I'm not going down a rabbit hole. (But that White Rabbit song from the 70's is good.)

I don't have much time right now for a detailed post. This is more a list of topics I'll try to post about (one each) this week. Trying to get in 8+ hours per day of billables. Should be more than doable if I don't screw up.

TOPICS:
Pumpkin Donuts
Wedding
Pregnant
iPod & iPod Accessories
Law School Friends
Tennis
x Days Without WoW And I'm Still Alive (I think)
Ideas & What To Do With Them
Visiting Relatives Last Weekend (And I Dreamt of WoW)
The Fall TV Show Roundup

Gotta run. Gotta work. Gotta bill. Cheers!

ADDENDUM: More...
Heroes
Almost Beautiful People
Studio 60
Nip/Tu--Nah
Music
The Inertia of Loneliness (Long Slow Slide)
Of Were-Friends, Are-Friends, Still-Friends and Friends-I-Still-Know

(P.S. I'll strike the topics out as I publish them.)