Friday, December 10, 2004

Where have I been? Azeroth, of course!

Apologies for the lack of posting. I have been spending every "free" minute (and some that are not so "free") playing World of Warcraft (WoW). I'm hooked. I thoroughly enjoy the game and absolutely love playing it. This is equated not only to fewer blog posts but also less sleep and less consistent meals (e.g. a quickie dinner so I can get back to playing). I'll try to use the blog updates as a method for weaning myself off this incredibly addictive and wonderful enterprise.

I have 3 CNN.com stories to link up later on. Watch for those.

There's also a new chapter of As The Gavel Strikes still in the works. No ETA other than "hopefully soon."

Watch for a humorous follow up post on WoW. Also, I reiterate my offer from before. If you're looking to give it a shot or are already playing, I'm on Argent Dawn (nee USEast), Alliance Faction. My main char is Belic (a now 23rd Season Human Paladin) and my secondary is Lymirae (a just 6th Season Night Elf Priestess). Give me a holler!