Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Didn't someone do something noteworthy?????

After searching through my IP blogs, I have determined that very little of interest has happened in the IP legal realm during the month of November. This does not bode well for the monthly presentation I have to give at noon at my firm. Mind you I usually have these things prepared well in advance, not so today. To Westlaw, and more specific (and slower) searching, I go!

And you haven't had any recent posts because of World of Warcraft. (Which will serve as my explanation except for last night when my final Antitrust paper monopolized my time.)

Bad News: It may appear to others as if I've fallen off the face of the planet.

Good News: It's Finals time so they don't notice.

Bad News: I have fallen off the face of the planet.

Good News: My Paladin is up to level 29.5 and his Blacksmithing is up to 151.

Bad News: My Paladin is up to level 29.5 and his Blacksmithing is up to 151.

Good News: Yesterday I had lunch at Bertucci's with a friend and went grocery shopping.

Bad News: My Bus. Org. Final is this Thursday and I haven't studied much as yet.

Good News: I'm not feeling sick at all any more.

Bad News: Though I need to get A LOT more sleep. And stop posting to the blog instead of working on my presentation for today. Because I have to finish it. And I have little time left in which to do so.

Yeah, that's about the rundown for now.