Saturday, April 28, 2007

Catch Up

EDIT: I had this fantastic catch up post typed out.. and then Blogger decided it didn't need to be posted. ...

The short version plus:

Vonnegut died. So it goes. He will be missed.

Virgina Tech. Whoah.

I had dental work on 4/20. Lots of fillings (6-8?) and 3 wisdom teeth yanked. Not too bad, really. I got a cold the next day. That lasted 1-2 weeks. Over it now.

The CDs I got myself for my birthday are hotness in an iPod. Very good stuff. Happy am I. Sorta.

eHarmony has failed to come through. Completely.

SPIDER-MAN 3!!! ZOMG! I CAN'T WAIT! I'M GOING TO SEE IT THIS WEEKEND, THEN AGAIN ON WED. NIGHT ON AN IMAX SCREEN. I'M SO EXCITED THAT MY CAPS LOCKS IS STUCK. !!!! SPIDER-MAN 3!!! VENOM! :O

And I need to see Next because it's based on a Philip K. Dick story (even if the movie doesn't quite follow the story and reportedly stinks).

Aaaaaand that's all I have for the now. [10:04 PM, 5/02]