Monday, October 24, 2005

18

It's been 18 days since my last post. Apologies for that. I got back from the whole grandfather escapade a while ago and simply haven't put up a new post. I also broke a promise to a friend to put up a post on Saturday. (Sorry!)

I've been busy with nothing important. I played one night of World of Warcraft a week ago this past Friday. I got into Magic: The Gathering Online last Tuesday night. That's consumed some time of mine. I went to a wedding on Friday night. Two good law school friends of mine. (Congratulations!) And on Monday I head out to D.C. for an Intellectual Property Conference. That gives me 3 solid topics, at the very least, to opine upon. However, since I wake in less than 5 hours to begin my travel, I shall not opine much here. If I find the internet in D.C. I shall endeavor to post more. Else you will have to wait for my return.

In the meantime...