Sunday, April 02, 2006

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

I saw V for Vendetta today. A nice translation of Alan Moore's seminal graphic novel. According to an interview, Moore was upset with the movie and did not want his name connected with it. To be honest, it was a fairly good translation of the graphic novel. I rather liked it, even as it was "updated" for modern times, as it must be. I highly recommend you see this one in the theater. Well done.

I've been busy of late. I got back into World of Warcraft. I joined a new guild and am doing some end-game raiding 1-3 nights a week. Keeps me busy for better or worse. Though my Warlock is getting better-outfitted and I'm rather enjoying it. The guild is *excellent* and the game is fun again. Nice for a change.

I very recently purchased components for a new computer. Did lots of research then bought these. I assembled it last week and started *trying* to install the operating system (Windows XP Pro x64). Turning out to be a *BIG* pain, that. So now I'm working on that, on and off. Hopefully I can figure it out so I can get on with installing to then using the computer. Should put my old one to utter shame. (Least it better!)

I'm currently watching "Dark Kingdom" on Sci Fi, a Sci Fi Channel made-for-TV miniseries thing. I think April is their miniseries month and some of them are downright good! This one is very good! I had to miss an hour for the new West Wing tonight and I've been watching it on and off after but from what I've seen, very nice.

That's it for now. Maybe I'll post more than once a month. Who knows? I'll tell you what though, if you reply to this post with a comment, maybe even a question, I'll endeavor to post a post about the topic or with an answer or some such. Maybe I'll get to see who's out there still, eh?

Cheers!