Sunday, November 20, 2005

Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream...

I had a horrible dream last night/this morning. As you may be aware, I didn't pass the Connecticut Bar. The New York Bar results came out this past Friday but I forgot to get my MBE score transferred so I don't know yet whether or not I passed.

Last night I dreamed that I had received a paper in the mail saying I'd passed the New York Bar. In the middle of the dream I can remember thinking something like "wait, this must be a dream!" Then I thought, "but I have this paper that says I passed, right?" And I felt the paper in my hand, reassuring myself that this was indeed happening, that I'd passed the New York Bar. I was very happy. I mean, with my MBE score it was nothing short of a miracle.

Then I woke up. It took me a solid minute or two to realize there was no such paper and I didn't know if I'd passed.

*sigh*