Thursday, July 19, 2007

Briefly

Interview went fine yesterday. Nice place. Would require more billables but not obscene. Won't hear back on it for 1-2 weeks or so. I was only the second person interviewed for the position, though the recruiter told me that the interviewing partner liked me.

Not sure if I'm going to participate in the Harry Potter madness this weekend, though I will most certainly get my paws on a copy of the book. I must. So it is decreed.

My mom's birthday is today. Yay mom!

I am both tired and awake at the same time. This is not inherently contradictory though it is.

I've played a bit of Second Life lately. Not entirely sure why. Not entirely sure what I'll do with it, if anything.

Coffee is glorious, as is my iPod.

Got lots of new music recently - 6 CD's-worth. Some of it is insanely cool. More on that another time.

For now I must work. More.